A lot of fashion and a bit of everything !

Friday, January 12, 2018

Sleeveless Fringe Top and flower petal hotpants




I am well aware that this post might seem a bit out of place... as this is not exactly the most winter appropriate outfit. 
WINTER and I have a love/ hate relationship - I love the snow part and going skiing, but I don´t really enjoy it when my city is all rainy, foggy and cold. I mean in winter there are good and bad days, but today was certainly not a good one ! Fog, wind, rain and cold temperatures. So I thought : warm thoughts could help... therfore this summer look ! I swear I almost feel the sun on my skin just now - Hopefully looking at these summery pictures helps fight your winter blues as well !
For now I have decided to blog in english instead of german. Please leave feedback if you would like me to change that or if you have any ideas or requests on posts you want to see in the near future ;)









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig