A lot of fashion and a bit of everything !

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

embroidered fur-parker, knit dress & chelsea boots


Being all warm and fashionable at the same time is impossible ?
That´s what I thought, but no longer ! I found the perfect winter jacket... one that doesn´t just do the job, but also looks good doing it. 
Fur jackets and parkers seem to be the thing of the moment, every day when I walk through Berlin I see a million of them . While I like the way they look I didn´t want to look just like everyone else.
The reason I instantly klicked with this parker is,because it is the same but different ! Something no one else has and a "very me" piece of clothing at that. 
Even back in the days in school when I wore a similar item of clothing as others I usually went for a piece that stood out from the rest ( I still do ). To put it nicely the reactions to my wardrobe were mixed.
In 7th grade for instance I managed to persuade my parents into buying me UGG Boots after begging for ages. I found the perfect pair, they were purple and I was so proud of them.  All the other girls wore them in brown, grey or black tho. Personally I was far from being the cool kid in a "mean girls" worthy class. Therfore the happiness over my new awesome boots was quickly tainted by vile comments, judging looks and questions whether "I really wanted to wear ´that´?". Appearently I was wearing my UGG´s the wrong colour ! The list carries of experiences likes this goes on and on. Up to the point where I would stand in dressing rooms and not buy the stuff I loved because I feared wearing it to school.

It would be wrong to say that it did not hurt, but I grew on these experiences and they make me stronger for who I am !
Happily these days are over and I am well past giving a shit about other people judging me or my sense of fashion ( mostly ) and go for what I want. Personally I often know exactly what I want to buy and keep looking until I find it. Don´t ever settle for anything less than perfection and only go for what YOU want. Most importantly don´t listen to others... haters are gonna hate - chances are they are just jealous !





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig