A lot of fashion and a bit of everything !

Friday, December 8, 2017

Let´s get started!



FINALLY ! And the journey begins ...

It really is about time that I start blogging as I am looking to use this blog as an outlet for my creativity and share my passion for fashion with all of you. 
 I am super excited and can´t wait to get my blog going !

About me: 

I am Lulu, the author of "the Unicorn of fashion". I am a 20 year old university student from Berlin, Germany.  I have always loved fashion and regard it as a form of art. I especially enjoy expressing myself through my personal style.
As the long time equestrian that I am I also take pleasure in everything unicorn related and have developed a slight unicorn obsession. Apart from all that I have a huge passion for photography and anything that is creative. 
On my blog “the Unicorn of Fashion” I mainly write about fashion and occasionally about travel and lifestyle topics.

See you soon 

Lulu
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig