A lot of fashion and a bit of everything !

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My 2017 in Photos - A Throwback to last Spring


I very recently had a chat with the american side of my family and was told to appreciate the seasons...which after some long and hard thinking I realized I didn´t do enough ! Yes our mostly rainy winters can certainly be nasty sometimes, but isn´t it amazing when the days get longer and you can feel the sun on your skin again ?
Therefore I can proudly say that while I love spring and am looking forward to it I also enjoy wintertime.
Here a little reminder to all of you, when looking at my pictures: We should cherish mother earth and its beauty - the recent raging of nature should have taught us that. I mean just think of the masses of rain that burst down onto beautiful Berlin this summer and turned it into a river more than once or the blazing wildfires in L.A. .

We need to protect this beauty at all costs !




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig