A lot of fashion and a bit of everything !

Thursday, January 4, 2018

My 2017 in Photos - A Throwback to last Summer

I love summer ... no matter if I am in the city or at the beach ! When the days are long and the nights are warm, but at some point the heat always bothers me. Well at least in the city when I am sitting in an overheated university building. During these times I really don´t feel like studying and have a hard time motivating myself, because honestly I would much rather sit by the pool with a cold drink in my hand.

The thing is I never really feared or dreaded the heat of summer as I live in Germany where it normally doesn´t stay too hot for too long. But this christmas holiday when my grandpa asked me what I thought the world would look like in 2100 I had a kind of apocaliptic vision of what our future might look like. To name a few I thought of melting icebergs, flooded islands, blazing fires that are almost impossible to tame and of unbearable summerheat. Normally I try to push these thoughts of what I think could become our reality some day back into the depth of my brain. So yes I shamefully must admit that I preferably try not to think these thoughts, because they scare me. While I in no way mean to induce fear into any of you, I am sorry to tell you that I don´t think I am making anything up. These visions are founded on the ground of solid analysations and studies of experts about the climat change.

Oh and by the ways I am in no way the first person in my family to start a blog ! Guess who got way ahead of me years ago ? My dear grandpa ! He started his blog after retirement and blogged about topics such as climat change or political catastophies...

I hope you are able to enjoy my pictures even though the text is rather serious, but I think it is important to blog and talk about more than just the easy breezy side of life !









SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those photos are spreading so much positive energy! I want summer back asap!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Jecky ! Ur comment made me so happy especially since I am such a newbie to Blogging ! ANd I want summer back as well <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig